SILVER TREBLE CLEF
A clef (from French: clef "key") is a musical symbol used to indicate the pitch of written notes. Placed on one of the lines at the beginning of the stave, it indicates the name and pitch of the notes on that line. This line serves as a reference point by which the names of the notes on any other line or space of the stave may be determined. Only one clef that references a note in a space rather than on a line has ever been used.
Alexander Castle is an online jewellers dedicated to selling beautiful and elegant gifts. We seek to provide our customers with a range of quality products and offer great customer care before, during and after purchase.
We specialise in sterling silver and Sterling Silver items and have a huge selection of items in necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets and rings. We try to give as much information on each product as possible, including the weight, dimensions, shape, material and presentation.
Keep your jewellery dry and avoid wearing it when bathing or swimming. Perfume can be corrosive to jewellery so take care not to spray directly onto the item. To clean, rub your jewellery with warm soapy water and rub with a soft cloth
- DESIGN – Solid Sterling Silver Treble Clef musical note pendant necklace.
- SIZE – Pendant Weight: 1.4g, Pendant Dimensions: 26mm x 10mm
- CHAIN – This item comes as a pendant on an 18” Sterling Silver chain.
- BOX – This necklace has a presentation gift box included.
- GIFT – A perfect gift with elegant packaging. Ideal for Music Lovers on Birthdays, Christmas, Valentines Day, Anniversaries and weddings.