This Miraculous Medal is beautifully designed and crafted from the finest Sterling Silver. This medal comes on an 20” Silver chain and is presented in a dedicated jewellery box.
On the front of the Miraculous Medal, Mary stands on a globe, representing the earth, with a crushed snake under her feet. This image represents Mary's role as "Queen of Heaven and Earth". The snake represents Satan, who was defeated by Mary's obedience to God. The rays coming from her hands symbolize the graces Mary gives to those who ask her. The year 1830 commemorates the year that the Blessed Mother appeared to St. Catherine Laboure.
On the reverse side of the Miraculous Medal is a cross representing Christ's sacrifice and the letter "M" for Mary. The two hearts are the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary. The entire image is surrounded by twelve stars. The stars represent the twelve Apostles.
Alexander Castle is an online jewellers dedicated to selling beautiful and elegant gifts. We seek to provide our customers with a range of quality products and offer great customer care before, during and after purchase.
We specialise in sterling silver and 9ct gold items and have a huge selection of items in necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets and rings. We try to give as much information on each product as possible, including the weight, dimensions, shape, material and presentation.
Keep your jewellery dry and avoid wearing it when bathing or swimming. Perfume can be corrosive to jewellery so take care not to spray directly onto the item. To clean, rub your jewellery with warm soapy water and rub with a soft cloth
- DESIGN – Solid 925 Sterling Silver Miraculous Medal necklace with beautifully crafted classic image of Mary on the front and standard stars and ‘M’ back.
- SIZE – Medal Weight: 8.3g, Medal Dimensions: 40mm x 20mm. This item is large and suitable for a man
- CHAIN – This Miraculous Medal comes as a pendant on an 20” sterling silver chain.
- BOX – This piece of jewellery has a presentation gift box included.
- GIFT – A perfect gift with elegant packaging. Ideal for Birthdays, Christmas, Holy Communion, Christenings, Valentines Day, Anniversaries and weddings.