SILVER MONEY CLIP
Money clips appeared a few hundred years ago, but they became popular once banknotes became more frequently used. Before that, people used purses and wallets to transfer money, which mostly existed in the form of coins.
It was the 1800s when paper money came into fashion, but it wasn’t until the 1900s when money clips became a trend and were mostly used by men. Of course, in the beginning they were considered a luxury good among the upper middle class and the upper class. Today, money clips are a luxury anyone can afford and we believe that they are something worth investing in.
Alexander Castle is an online jewellers dedicated to selling beautiful and elegant gifts. We seek to provide our customers with a range of quality products and offer great customer care before, during and after purchase.
We specialise in sterling silver and Sterling Silver items and have a huge selection of items in necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets and rings. We try to give as much information on each product as possible, including the weight, dimensions, shape, material and presentation.
Keep your jewellery dry and avoid wearing it when bathing or swimming. Perfume can be corrosive to jewellery so take care not to spray directly onto the item. To clean, rub your jewellery with warm soapy water and rub with a soft cloth
- DESIGN – Solid Sterling Silver money clip.
- SIZE – Money Clip Weight: 12.4g, Money Clip Dimensions: 60mm x 16mm
- PRACTICAL – Ideal alternative to a wallet. Great for storing cash and credit cards.
- BOX – This silver money clip has a presentation gift box included.
- GIFT – A perfect gift with elegant packaging. Ideal for Birthdays, Christmas, Valentines Day, Anniversaries, groomsmen and weddings.