This St Christopher is beautifully designed and crafted from the finest Sterling Silver. This medal comes on a keyring and is presented in a dedicated jewellery box.
What is a Saint Christopher Pendant? A St Christopher medal depicts the saint carrying the Christ child on his shoulders across turbulent waters, often with the words "Saint Christopher Protect Us." People often wear medals as pendants in devotion to Saint Christopher and to invoke his blessing. St. Christopher is viewed as a saint of protection, particularly for protection during travel and long voyages.
A St Christopher makes a fantastic travellers gift as it is a good luck token which can easily be carried. St Christophers are also very good for Christening and Holy Communion gifts. There is intricately carved detail on the medal which gives fantastic clarity to the piece.
Alexander Castle is an online jewellers dedicated to selling beautiful and elegant gifts. We seek to provide our customers with a range of quality products and offer great customer care before, during and after purchase.
We specialise in sterling silver and Sterling Silver items and have a huge selection of items in necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets and rings. We try to give as much information on each product as possible, including the weight, dimensions, shape, material and presentation.
Keep your jewellery dry and avoid wearing it when bathing or swimming. Perfume can be corrosive to jewellery so take care not to spray directly onto the item. To clean, rub your jewellery with warm soapy water and rub with a soft cloth
- DESIGN – Solid Sterling Silver St Christopher Keyring with an image of St Christopher (the patron saint of travel) on the front and a car on the back.
- SIZE – St Christopher Weight: 6.6g, St Christopher Dimensions: 24mm
- KEYRING - Sterling Silver - hallmarked
- BOX – This piece of jewellery has a presentation gift box included.
- GIFT – A perfect gift with elegant packaging. Ideal for Birthdays, Christmas, Valentines Day, Anniversaries and weddings.