Theatrical Comedy Tragedy Masks Sterling Silver Pendant with 18" Chain
Tragicomedy is a literary genre that blends aspects of both tragic and comic forms. Most often seen in dramatic literature, the term can variously describe either a tragic play which contains enough comic elements to lighten the overall mood or a serious play with a happy ending.
The two masks associated with drama represent the traditional generic division between comedy and tragedy. They are symbols of the ancient Greek Muses, Thalia, and Melpomene. Thalia was the Muse of comedy (the laughing face), while Melpomene was the Muse of tragedy (the weeping face).
Alexander Castle is an online jewellers dedicated to selling beautiful and elegant gifts. We seek to provide our customers with a range of quality products and offer great customer care before, during and after purchase.
We specialise in sterling silver and Sterling Silver items and have a huge selection of items in necklaces, pendants, earrings, bracelets and rings. We try to give as much information on each product as possible, including the weight, dimensions, shape, material and presentation.
Keep your jewellery dry and avoid wearing it when bathing or swimming. Perfume can be corrosive to jewellery so take care not to spray directly onto the item. To clean, rub your jewellery with warm soapy water and rub with a soft cloth
- DESIGN – Sterling Silver Theatrical Comedy Tragedy Masks pendant necklace.
- SIZE – Pendant Weight: 1.8g, Pendant Dimensions: 21mm x 25mm
- CHAIN – This item comes as a pendant on an 18” Sterling Silver chain.
- BOX – This necklace has a presentation gift box included.
- GIFT – A perfect gift with elegant packaging. Ideal for Music Lovers on Birthdays, Christmas, Valentines Day, Anniversaries and weddings.